Saturday, December 8, 2012

Boston and back...in good company...


Making our decent into Boston after a smooth and productive flight, I glance back over the wing to see a carpet of clouds streaked above by the jet trails of left by the other flyers headed to Logan, and on to wherever, for whatever purpose I start to think and reflect on this midpoint in my challenge & I decide...

Sometimes something happens that justifies the hell out of your actions, or so you'd like to pretend.  I'm going to claim this just happened to me.  I've just spent my LAX-BOS flight next to someone doing the same thing I am, for exactly the same reasons.  So this either shows that it's a perfectly logical thing to do....fly to Boston for an hour....or we're both crazy.  As we both appear to be rational, well educated and reasonable persons, I'm going with the former.   

Update- he may bump to a later flight to try and bring back Maine lobster....but I stand by my argument.

Touch-down in Boston....one hour to the next...

No comments:

Post a Comment