Sunday, November 11, 2018

A Texas Toast.... also Doha.....

First drink at the new Centurion.  Also, a pumpkin.
I'm currently sitting in the new Centurion Lounge in DFW (which I'll review shortly) and finishing up my trip report for my Business Class flight on Qatar from Doha to LAX, which you can READ ON ALTITUDE CONSULTING!




It's been a lovely short stay with family in Dallas for the weekend, culminating in being a fully unimpressive 17th on the upgrade list for this flight back home.  Needless to say, I'll be making myself comfortable in a bulkhead row of this 787-900.  However, with my recent flights ranging from 10-17 hours, this doesn't seem to be much of a hardship.

Can't wait to start reviewing my next big adventure around the world in a few weeks!  Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, and Doha here I come!

~Cruising Altitude

No comments:

Post a Comment